♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡

Wednesday 7 November 2012

HAIR-(RE)DO.

Today I was in Holborn at the lovely Brooks+Brooks salon as a hair model.


Basically, as they're training their staff I get a free hair cut - win win !!

And I so super needed it, as seen here (a sneak preview of OUTFIT POST#4), my roots are like an inch long and my hair is a mixture of lilac and grey. I was getting fed up of it, so a free color was awesome.



I spoke to my hairdresser, Rosie, and said about my roots needing a fix and looking for an overall dye of a mermaid-pastel-blue. Here are the results~


"Tada"

She didn't colour my roots though that has left this faded dip-dye effect.

The change from platinum blonde to blue to greenish is super mermaid ~ I love it!

And just to prove it's mermaid style here's me making a fishy face. :3


Ja~

No comments:

Post a Comment