♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡

Sunday 23 December 2012

OUTFIT POST ~ TRAIN TRAVEL.

So, going up to Scotland from London on the overnight Cadedonian Sleeper ~ 1st class of course. ;P

With first class you get your own room with a little bed and sink and a free bag of toiletries ~ it's hecka cute.



My room

For travelling I wanted to dress like an 
anime-character//doll//princess ~ super kawaii. So in OUTFIT POST #8. I spoke about colour matching and how it can often be seen as being timid but is very good for the doll style I wanted to go for ~ so I went all out.




Double black bows, Vivienne Westwood earrings, Crazy Cat Sweater,
Sad Cloud Necklace, Macaroon Clip on my collar.






And here's me at the train station just about to go into the first class louge. (^^) In my lovely new Rokit coat.


 Ja~

No comments:

Post a Comment