♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡

Saturday 3 November 2012

OUTFIT POST. #1

Just a little post to show you 2 of my current favourite things from Rokit, combined into 1 outfit. Efficient huh.  =P

I know what you're thinking: Does she wear those shoes ALL THE TIME!?

Answer~ Pretty much yeah... for the moment, they were an early Christmas present (so still bathing in novelty) and they're comfy so I don't care, m'kay?! (^_^)

[Also someone who came into the shop today insisting that I am in fact a mermaid said that I was pulling off the shoes very well... so there. Hah] 



Faux Fur Coat: Rokit
Kimono: Rokit
Scarf: ANTA Scotland
Shoes: Jeremy Scott X Adidas

This is what I wore to work today. When planning my outfits I'm often reminded of my mum on Skype, when she was about to send more of my clothes down to London, picking up black tailored trousers and white shirts saying "This would be good for work!"
And me thinking to myself "you really don't know about my work huh =P".

And that's just one of the reasons I love my job!



"Oooh and I love my fur coat!"


I'm usually not too much of a fan of faux fur, my opinions on fur are probably going to get myself covered in paint so I'll keep them to myself... unless asked....

What I will say is that faux fur isn't sustainable as it's plastic and therefore oil ~vintage faux is okay though because then it's kind of getting a new life to it. Which is true about everything vintage ~ yippee for vintage!

I will post more things when I get a chance...to take a photo of myself while wearing them. ;P

Ja~



No comments:

Post a Comment