♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡

Wednesday 17 October 2012

SCOUTING FOR GIRLS...?

I really love the stuff we get in the store, always fun and random ~ never something that is so easily obtained anywhere else. ;D

Lately I've been enjoying a small collection of Scout Shirts.



The old badges convey an authority in skills like building a camp fire or suggest that you are the 'Den Leader' of your group of friends/work colleagues ~They are so much fun! ^-^


And although it quite clearly states on the shirts~ "BOY scouts of America", the Androgyny style that we all love would would make it super awesome for the gals to rock up these shirts too. 





















Or rock it like it was meant to be rocked.


Rokit I salute you


trudat

For me however, I'm not as cool. I'm a girly girl and I can't rock androgyny. But even for us kawaii cupcakes there are shirts!


It's the same style as the Scout Shirts 
~ Patch pockets + Loose fit.

But these are shirts from different profession/ levels of authority ~so more random badges !!
Yippeeee~


Also because it's not fit for a BOY from BOY Scouts it's a little longer on me. :)


[Please excuse bad iphone photos]
[I need to start taking my camera to work.]


My shirt says that I am
'Motor Vehicle Inspector for British Columbia'
Which I think is great as I can't even drive. ;P


So what do we think? Would you rock a Scout Shirt? And would you try to convince those around you that you earned the badges yourself?
Let me know in the comments or via twitter @kawaiififi
Meanwhile check out rokit.co.uk for more beautifully random vintage goodies.


Ja~

No comments:

Post a Comment