♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡

Sunday 16 December 2012

TWIN-TAILS.




 Twin-Tails Are Not Just For Little Girls


So curl up your hair, split it between two hair-bands and get twin-tailing !! \(^o^)/
pink coca-cola bottle washed
away in my sea-like hair ~ star fish & turtle for
additional theme support.
IMO, twin-tails are best when they're a little imperfect ~ a bit messy. Team them up with some dark colours and avoid short skirts. Because twin-tails are a big step in the kawaii-lolita direction and a bit riskay for anyone over the age of 6 ~ could be NSFW if you want to be taken seriously !! ;P

We love a bit of risk though, don't we? :)



Here I still had kawaii additions to my outfit [like the unicorn's head on my chest] ~ I love mixing lolita + 'mature' styling. Fun Fun Fun (^-^)



Let me know what you think, would you rock twin-tails or do you think it reminds you too much of when you woke up early to watch as many cartoons as you can.

 Ja~

No comments:

Post a Comment