♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡

Wednesday 21 November 2012

HAIR-(RE)DO TAKE II

So I could only stand having blonde roots for so long. On top of that my hair grows pretty fast so I was getting roots on my roots (INCEPROOTS) And Black-Blonde-green wasn't really the look I was going for... (>.>)

So I used the Bubblegum blue ManicPanic colour as a kind of reset. This is back to how I wanted it, I've always wanted a bright blue, and I might make it more of a pastel tone but for now I'm just enjoying my 'bubblegum'.
 I went to get my bangs cut soon after this.



Its tough sometimes to reset your go-to outfits so you hair doesn't clash with your wardrobe. For this outfit I stuck to black (simple and safe) with hints of colour and a bandanna that compliments my hair, to let my new colour be my statement piece of the outfit.




Let me know what you think in the comments, and which colour should I go next? (^.^)


Ja~

No comments:

Post a Comment